Family Planning Clinic
- Under 22 years FREE
Oral Contraceptives (Pill)
- Prescription fee + $5 fee at pharmacy
- Under 22 years FREE + $5 fee at pharmacy
- 1 packet of 12 provided by FP - FREE
- 6 packets of 12 on prescription - $5 prescription fee at pharmacy
- Under 22 years FREE + script fee
- Community Services Card $5 + script fee
|Monday||9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||1.00 pm - 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||12.00 pm - 6.30 pm|
|Thursday & Friday||9.00 am - 1.00 pm|
Drop in clinic daily, no appointment necessary
If requiring the Emergency Contraceptive Pill (ECP), repeat pill, repeat Depo-Provera injection, condom scripts, please make note of the following times:
|Monday & Wednesday||3.20 pm - 4.20 pm|
|Tuesday||3.30 pm - 4.30 pm|
|Thursday & Friday||12.00 pm - 1.00 pm|
- Closed public holidays
Note: Consultation fees are free for NZ residents under 22 years.
If you can't make your appointment please contact us with at least 24 hours notice.
Not turning up for your appointment puts Family Planning funding at risk.